We strive for excellence. In customer satisfaction, proficient design, and seamless implementation, we work tirelessly to ensure your overall experience is our main priority.
What Our Clients Say
I have used Progressive on several projects and they have done outstanding work each and every time. From heating to electrical and plumbing, Progressive has all of our needs covered.
They have always been on time and on budget and they have saved the day many times when we have required emergency service.
The process was very professional and smooth. They were flexible and assisted me with the documentation needed for me HOA. The installation was quick and my system is working great.
This was a great choice for us. I appreciated Suraj’s follow up and clarity in documentation and information.
I would like to comment on the excellent service I received from Progressive Comfort Solutions. They installed a 4 zone ductless Heat Pump in my house; 3 on the main dwelling area upstairs and 1 downstairs in the basement in an additional bedroom. I changed the original location one of the indoor units during the installation from one bedroom to another bedroom and there wasn’t a problem.
The crew who did the work were very efficient, courteous, and professional. My electrical panel in the downstairs garage was outdated so Progressive Comfort Solutions installed a new electrical panel which was also done and installed and labeled in one day. I am glad I choose Progressive Comfort Solutions as the company to install a ductless heat pump in my house and would highly recommend the company to anyone seeking an energy efficient heating system.
Our mission is to achieve a balance between home comfort and efficiency through a collaborative design process. We work closely with our customers to evaluate, design, and implement solutions that meet their comfort and energy needs while embracing their values. We believe that ductless heating and cooling systems, our specialty, are the best way to accomplish this goal in the Pacific Northwest.
We achieve optimal effectiveness in our work and strive to grow our team by creating truly sustainable family-wage jobs.
We design and install modern comfort systems for residential and commercial customers who seek who to maximize their comfort while reducing their utility costs and environmental impact.
We are one of the only heating contractors in WA state that has been factory trained by every major manufacturer of ductless heat pump systems. We bring that extensive knowledge to every project we have whether is residential new construction or commercial energy efficiency retrofits. By keeping all of our technical work in-house, we are able to greatly minimize mistakes made on installation and ensure accurate scheduling of projects.
Progressive Comfort Solutions is a licensed, bonded, and insured heating and electrical contractor in the Greenwood neighborhood of Seattle, WA. We strive to be a role-model in terms of our dedication to customer satisfaction and our pursuit of integrated energy efficiency.
When it comes to finding the right heating/cooling solution for your home or office, we understand that you have options.
We have worked hard to build a business that provides the ideal set of services paired with the latest cost-lowering incentives, state of the art facilities, and all the necessary certifications to ensure our work meets the highest standards in the country.
We specialize in the design, installation, and service of high-efficiency, ductless heating/cooling systems.
- Single-zone, multi-zone, and super multi-zone ductless heat pumps
- Inverter-driven systems for maximum efficiency
- Education of customers on best usage practices and system set-up
- Free in-home consultation with hands-on equipment display
- Tours of our ductless heat pump show room by appointment
We also design, install, and service conventional ducted heating/cooling systems of all kinds.
- Inverter-driven heat pump systems that utilize existing ductwork
- High-efficiency, condensing natural gas furnaces
- Sealing, insulation, and design of ductwork to optimize system effectiveness and efficiency
Our electrical services are provided entirely in-house. This gives us the control and flexibility we need, and allows us to pass the cost savings on to our customers.
- Service and panel upgrades
- Solar system design and install coming soon!
Energy auditing provides a detailed analysis of a buildings energy performance and is the starting point for energy efficiency incentives.
- Detailed Energy Performance Score analysis
- Building Performance Institute certified
- Technical analysis enabled by a blower door test and thermal imaging
- Recommendations for low cost energy saving measures
- Independent counseling on participation in WA energy efficiency programs
- Certification by City of Seattle allows us to offer a discounted rate of $95 for an audit (normally a $400 value)
- Heat Pump Certified
- Duct Seal Certified
- New Construction and Retrofit
- The only dual certified contractor in Seattle
Mitsubishi “ELITE” Top Tier Dealership Status
- Highest level of ductless training
- Lifetime refrigeration warranty
- Full 12 year compressor warranty
- Full 12 year parts warranty
- Free 1 year labor warranty
- Free 1 year preventative maintenance
- Ability to offer extended 10 year labor coverage
BPI Accredited and Certified
- The only BPI Accredited heating contractor in WA
- BPI Building Analyst certification
- BPI Heating Specialist certification
- BPI Building Shell certification
- Commitment to ongoing BPI training and certification
Complete our contact form to schedule a tour of our Ductless Heat Pump Showroom in Greenwood!